Roles & Responsibilities
- Working directly with Business Customers to analyze, consult and clarify operational software needs.
- Authoring technical spec artifacts like product flow/requirements, creating & maintaining Product Spec Documentation.
- Research similar market-leading softwares or products to recommend the best Product Specification.
- Other tasks assigned by the Line Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience.
- Required 3+ years of being a business analyst in B2B and B2C software products or outsourcing.
- Understanding of the technical concept of software.
- Have a can-do attitude, strong problem-solving skills & critical thinking.
- Have good communication skills, convincing skills, and people management.
- Experience using one or more mock-up/wire-framing tools preferred.
- Experience working with user experience or product design function preferred.
- Having experience with shipping, last-mile delivery is a plus point.