PrimeData is a leading Customer Data Platform company that helps businesses unlock the full potential of their customer data. Our platform allows companies to unify and activate their customer data to drive growth, improve customer experience, and increase customer lifetime value.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Get training and study analytics and martech domain
- Work directly with Product Team on daily assignments:
- Develop, maintain and execute manual test cases/test scripts, sometime with data query or python code if necessary (optional)
- Report, track, and monitor defects on the defect tracking system
- Prepare and review test documentation
- Communicate progress, test results and quality risks with the product team.
- Data Quality Testing:
- Implementing data quality and validation reports
- Monitoring, reporting and communicating data quality issues to all stakeholders
- Interacting with users to resolve data quality problems using techniques such as root cause analysis as well as collecting data quality requirements.
- More than 3 years of experience in QC/Testing roles, preferably in complicated B2B or B2C applications with high traffic, load and sophisticated logics.
- Having experiences with SQL/Python for data manipulation.
- Experience in using QA software tools and processes.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
An optional but good plus if candidates own below experience:
- Martech experience ( DMPs, DSP, Emails, CDP, CDXP … )
- Work experience in B2B SaaS in online retail/e-commerce analytics, marketing.
- Work experience in engineering team in retail/commerce companies
- Work directly with industry experts and market leaders in DX, CX, digital-data-tech as well as named customers.
- Being a part of the awesome team building PrimeData CDP – the pioneering science-first customer data & experience platform.
- Flexible, open and innovative environment.