Position: Senior Back-end Developer (Golang)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design and implement the core modules under PrimeData system in (mostly) Golang. Including API services, data processing workers, and various other system components.
- Author integration and unit tests for team-own components as well as covering other parts of the system.
- Participate effectively in SCRUM process. Collaborate autonomously with product owners, QC, front-end developers, and data engineers.
- 3+ years in total experience, 1+ year in Golang is required.
- Comfortable with Python (for developing gluing scripts and authoring integration tests).
- Have experience developing or working with distributed systems and microservices architecture.
- Have experience working with large-scale distributed storage and database (SQL or NoSQL, e.g. Postgres, Cassandra, Clickhouse, Redis, Elasticsearch).
- Have a great mindset of coding quality. Able to write clean, concise, maintainable, and testable code.
- Have a solid grasp of good software engineering practices such as code reviews, a deep focus on quality, and an appreciation of quality documentation.
- Have a great team spirit and a solution-oriented attitude.
An optional but good plus if candidates own below experience:
- Experience delivering data-oriented solutions in recent jobs (DWH, BI, ETL, Hadoop, etc.).
- Martech experience (DMPs, DSP, Emails, CDP, CDXP … )
- Work experiences in B2B SaaS in online retail/e-commerce analytics and marketing.
- Work experience in retail/commerce companies.
- Knowledge of cyber security, data security and privacy, and encryption.
- Work directly with industry experts and market leaders in DX, CX, digital-data-tech as well as named customers.
- Being a part of the awesome team building PrimeData CDP – the pioneering science-first customer data & experience platform.
- Flexible, open, and innovative environment.