Roles & Responsibilities
- Design and implement the core modules under PrimeData system in (mostly) Golang. Including API services, data processing workers, and various other system components.
- Author integration and unit tests for team-own components as well as covering other parts of the system.
- Participate effectively in SCRUM process. Collaborate autonomously with product owners, QC, front-end developers, and data engineers.
- 2+ years in total experience, 1+ year in Golang is required.
- Comfortable with Python (for developing gluing scripts and authoring integration tests).
- Have experience developing or working with distributed systems and microservices architecture.
- Have experience working with large-scale distributed storage and database (SQL or NoSQL, e.g. Postgres, Cassandra, Clickhouse, Redis, Elasticsearch).
- Have a great mindset of coding quality. Able to write clean, concise, maintainable, and testable code.
- Have a solid grasp of good software engineering practices such as code reviews, a deep focus on quality, and an appreciation of quality documentation.
- Have a great team spirit and a solution-oriented attitude.
- PrimeData is the global Data & AI Product Business
- Huge chance of learning of techs and business
- Leadership is market proven entrepreneurs