Position: Senior Back-end Developer (Golang)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Team-work with EM, PO/PM, FE engineers, DE/DS & play an important role in developing the backend of the 1st awesome Customer Data Analytics & eXperience platform made-in Vietnam, with our experienced & passionate team.
- Participating effectively in our Agile/SCRUM process, in software architecture design, deliverable sprints, code reviews and enhancements with the team, etc. as well as proposing new alternatives to existing tech and design solutions.
- Designing maintainable, testable code with high test coverage requirements.
- Creating integration and acceptance test coverage to new features and deployment.
- 5+ years in in total experience, 1+ years in Golang is required.
- Able to deliver clean and concise code in Go and eager to learn more.
- Experience with developing distributed software systems that focuses on system reliability.
- Participated in development of system that uses large-scale distributed storage and database systems (SQL or NoSQL, e.g. Postgres, Cassandra, Clickhouse, Redis, Elasticsearch).
- Solid grasp on good software engineering practices such as code reviews, deep focus on quality and documentation.
- Experience with delivering data-oriented solutions in the recent jobs (DW, BI, ETL, Hadoop, etc), cloud technologies such as GCP, AWS.
- Basic knowledge of Internet security, authentication (HTTP Basic, OAuth, …), data security and privacy, encryption data at-rest/in-transit.
- Great team spirit and solution-oriented attitude.
An optional but good plus if candidates own below experience:
- Martech experience ( DMPs, DSP, Emails, CDP, CDXP … ).
- Work experience in B2B SaaS in online retail/e-commerce analytics, marketing.
- Work experience in engineering team in retail/commerce companies.
- Work directly with industry experts and market leaders in DX, CX, digital-data-tech as well as named customers.
- Being a part of the awesome team building PrimeData CDP – the pioneering science-first customer data & experience platform.
- Flexible, open and innovative environment.